Vision Design the Vision
Create a Vision and Values for your business that gives your team a common goal.
- Why: Why are you in business? Why does anyone care you exist? What change do you want to see in the world?
- How: How are you going to put your Vision into the world?
- What: What are you going to do to make your Why and How reality?
People Design the Role, Responsibility and Objectives and Key Results for Every Person and Team
Know that everyone and everything your business uses has a positive Return on Investment. Ensure each member of your company knows what's expected of them.
Strategy Establish Forward Momentum with a Solid Business Strategy
Define where you Play to Win and test your assumptions.
- Business Model Canvas: Define Your Business Model using Alexander Osterwalder's Business Model Canvas. Further, use each section to define the sales strategy and Game Theory.
- Competitive Strategy & Five Forces: Use Michael Porter's Competitive Strategy to define your strategy in opposition to your competitors and how best to play to your advantage.
- Value Chain Analysis: Define all the value activities that you perform and fight where your competitive advantage lays. Track and optimize the operations that have positive ROI.
KPIs Track KPIs for Every Strategy, Position, and Goal.
Know how your strategy is performing by tracking Key Performance Indicators. Use analytic and qualitative information to optimize your business. Build, Measure, Learn faster.