Django Templates for Kubernetes, AWS Lambda, and Azure Functions
- Architecture Design
Every journey begins with a collaborative discovery process to inform the vision, goals and technologies that will make your project a success.
Taking a holistic approach on moving to the cloud, we account for all technical, security, and business aspects of your organization to ensure a smooth transition.
- CI/CD Pipelines
Empowering developers to build and deploy faster than ever in any environment with enhanced GitHub Actions.
- Storage Management
Backups and redundancy are added to reduce downtime caused by any catastrophic events and provide sandboxes for analytics pipelines.
Our third-party partnerships give you access to dozens of tools designed to improve operations and achieve greater flexibility.
Reach us any time via Slack or ticket request. Our team assists with implementations, customizations, testing, maintenance, and guidance for any project needs.
Streamlined Network, Access and Maintainance
We monitor, detect, and resolve issues through a combination of automation and human support.
- Edge Network.
- Best in class CDN enabled by CloudFlare providing low latency global access through cashed content, compressed media, advanced routing, and more.
- Identity and Access Management.
- Protect your assets with a robust access policy that complies with all regulatory requirements. We employ Google SSO, AWS IAM, ZTNA, and other mature access technologies to reduce risk.
- We ensure continuous service with proactive upgrades, key rotations, resource checks, and compliance audits with minimal to no downtime.
- Monitoring for Resilience.
- We monitor and alert of any anomalies that may effect reliability or performance and take measures to prevent occurrences before they happen.
Automated data and compute scaling
- Reserved Instance & Savings Plans Purchase
- Get discounted rates on EC2, RDS, and Redshift in exchange for a commitment to use a certain amount of computing capacity over a specific period of time.
- Kubernetes Scaling
- Automatically size the limits and requests for your Kubernetes pods so that your are only paying for what you need.
- Analyzes your database usage patterns and recommends the appropriate instance size to avoid overspending on resources.
- Spot Instance Recommender
- Runs your workloads based on your usage patterns. It provides bids on spare Amazon EC2 computing capacity, helping you save up to 90% compared to On-Demand prices.
- Architecture Tweaks
- ARM processors provide a lower cost per compute and are design to be more energy-efficient, enabling you to run the same workload with less power
Ready to learn more?
What is opsZero DevOps?
opsZero offers DevOps and Cloud Infrastructure for startups. We use Cloudflare and AWS to establish a standardized, compliant cloud infrastructure that follows best practices. This enables your company to efficiently achieve technical compliance with SOC2, HIPAA, and PCI. In addition, we set up IAM, CI/CD pipelines, databases, and data warehousing, all managed through a git repository that you own. After establishing the infrastructure, we provide ongoing maintenance to allow you to focus on delivering value to your customers without worrying about your infrastructure.
How do I work with opsZero?
The first step is to schedule a call so we can understand your Cloud Infrastructure needs. Once we onboarded you on our monthly plan, we set your infrastructure using Kubespot (AWS), a battle-tested Kubernetes setup. Kubespot provides a consistent infrastructure across all our customers allowing you to benefit from new features and bug fixes. The last step is to onboard you as part of our group billing so we can pass along many of the cost savings available to us as an AWS Partner. As we deepen our relationship, we help you architect your code in a Cloud-native way allowing you to reduce costs while increasing performance.
During this entire process we work with you through Slack or via our support system. For longer discussion, we can schedule Zoom calls.
What technologies do you use?
We use Kubernetes, Terraform, Datadog, CloudCheckr, Cloudflare, and GitHub as our primary tools. We are also comfortable integrate any 3rd party applications and toolings that you require, including AI/ML, and BI frameworks. We have deployed Python (Django & Flask), Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, Java, Erlang, Rust, and any app that can go within a Docker Container.
We are expanding our Windows capabilities through Wintune our Python powered Windows Automation.
Can you help us with AWS GovCloud and Azure Government?
Yes, we can delineate resources so only US Citizens on US soil work on your AWS GovCloud and Azure Government infrastructure.
Do you take international clients?
No. DevOps requires back and forth with your team to get things working. We find that synchronous communication leads to projects being completed on time and with minimal issues. We are focused completely on addressing the needs of the Western Hemisphere.
What are your business hours?
Our business hours are between 8am-5pm PST/PDT. We work with you on Slack and can be reached there. We do major deploys on Monday-Thursdays.
Do you use Jira, Asana, etc?
We are able to integrate into any project management or communication tool you require.